- RCI Hospitality Holdings Inc RICK reported third-quarter FY22 Nightclubs and Bombshells restaurants sales of $70.1 million (+23.7% Y/Y).
- Sales do not include non-core operations and are preliminary and subject to final closing.
- RCI also announced it bought back 168,069 shares in Q3 totaling $9.2 million.
- Club acquisitions contributed sales of $11.8 million in Q3.
- Clubs in key markets benefited from customer traffic related to major sporting events and NFT conferences.
- The company ended the quarter with $37.5 million in cash and equivalents.
- "We're pleased revenues hit the higher end of our target annual run rate of $260-$280 million," said CEO Eric Langan.
- Price Action: RICK shares are trading higher by 3.30% at $53.17 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.