- Delta Apparel Inc DLA expects a 6% year-on-year increase in third-quarter FY22 sales to $126 million, missing the consensus of $131.7 million.
- It equates to mid-single-digit growth compared to the pre-pandemic fiscal 2019 Q3 net sales.
- The company recorded net sales increase of 21% in its Q2.
- The June quarter top-line growth was led by the Salt Life Group segment's net sales growth of over 25% and persistent growth in the Delta Group segment.
- The company will report Q3 financial earnings on August 4, 2022.
- Price Action: DLA shares are trading lower by 2.13% at $26.94 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.