- Genius Brands International Inc GNUS reported first-quarter FY22 sales growth of 35% year-on-year to $1.44 million, versus $1.1 million the previous year.
- The operating expenses rose 46% Y/Y to $11.4 million.
- The operating loss for the quarter totaled $(9.9) million versus a loss of $(6.7) million last year.
- The company held $154.1 million in cash and equivalents as of March 31, 2022.
- EPS loss of $(0.01) narrowed from a loss of $(0.27) last year.
- Price Action: GNUS shares are trading higher by 8.22% at $0.68 in premarket on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.