- Azul SA AZUL reported third-quarter operating revenue of R$2.72 billion, an increase of 59.6% quarter over quarter, and a decline of 10.3% compared to 3Q19.
- Azul Cargo revenue increased 135% year over two years, driven by strong demand for logistics solutions and exclusive network.
- TudoAzul ended the quarter with more than 13.4 million members and a 31% increase in gross billings ex-Azul compared to 3Q19.
- Adjusted EPS loss narrowed to R$(1.89) from R$(2.93) in Q2. Adjusted EPADR was $(1.08) versus $(1.66) in Q2.
- RASK and PRASK increased 12.5% and 19.4% respectively quarter over quarter, driven by the strong domestic demand recovery, which increased fares.
- CASK reached 29.8 cents, down 13.5% quarter over quarter. CASK ex-fuel reduced 19.6% in the quarter.
- Azul generated a positive operating income of R$136.3 million in the quarter and a margin of 5%.
- Passenger revenue increased 69.3%, with a domestic capacity increase of 43.1% quarter over quarter.
- EBITDA was R$485.6 million, compared to R$(50.9) million in Q2 and R$935.8 million in 3Q19. And the margin was 17.9%.
- Net cash provided used in operating activities for the quarter totaled R$69.8 million, compared to cash provided of R$208.5 million a year ago.
- Total liquidity, including long-term investments and receivables, maintenance reserves, and deposits, reached R$8.3 billion at the end of the quarter.
- Azul’s fleet totaled 160 operating aircraft, including 60 next-generation aircraft.
- Price Action: AZUL shares are trading higher by 11.1% at $16.13 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.