- Altra Industrial Motion Corp AIMC reported second-quarter net sales growth of 21.9% year-over-year to $488.6 million (+17.2% on an organic basis), beating consensus of $467.96 million.
- Sales by segments: Power Transmission Technologies $237.6 million (+21% Y/Y), and Automation & Specialty $252 million (+22.5% Y/Y).
- Adjusted EPS improved 48.3% Y/Y to $0.89, beating the consensus of $0.81.
- Adjusted operating margin contracted 50 bps to 17.3%.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 15% Y/Y to $102.6 million, and margin declined by 120 bps to 21%.
- Outlook: The company expects FY21 sales of $1.89 billion to $1.92 billion, higher than the consensus of $1.86 billion, up from prior guidance of $1.82 billion to $1.85 billion.
- It expects GAAP diluted EPS of $2.28 to $2.41, raised from $2.08 to $2.21. Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $3.30 to $3.46 vs. the consensus estimate of $3.34, compared to prior guidance of $3.09 to $3.24.
- Adjusted EBITDA is expected to clock $395 million to $405 million, vs. previous guidance of $380 million to $390 million. Non-GAAP free cash flow is expected to hit $210 million to $235 million vs. prior guidance of $200 million to $225.0 million.
- Price action: AIMC shares are trading higher by 1.46% at $63.72 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.