- Black Knight Inc BKI reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 20% year-on-year to $349.7 million, beating the analyst consensus of $338.21 million. Organic revenue rose 9% Y/Y.
- Software Solutions revenue rose 21% Y/Y to $295.8 million, with organic revenue growth of 9%. Data and Analytics revenue rose 17% Y/Y to $53.9 million, with organic revenue growth of 11%.
- Adjusted EBITDA rose 24% Y/Y to $174 million as the margin expanded 160 basis points to 49.8%.
- Adjusted net earnings rose 26% Y/Y to $87.5 million, with adjusted EPS of $0.56, beating the analyst consensus of $0.51.
- The company repurchased $46.7 million shares during Q1.
- Black Knight held $44.9 million in cash and equivalents and generated $77.4 million in operating cash flow.
- Guidance: Black Knight raised FY21 revenue outlook from $1.394 billion - $1.422 billion to $1.407 billion - $1.428 billion, versus analyst consensus of $1.41 billion.
- Adjusted EBITDA outlook was raised from $689 million - $711 million to $695 million - $711 million. Adjusted EPS outlook was raised from $2.11 - $2.22 to $2.16 - $2.24, higher than the analyst consensus of $2.2.
- Price action: BKI shares traded higher by 4.04% at $74.14 in the after-hours session on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.