Skip to main content

Market Overview

Recap: Neogen Q3 Earnings

Share:

 

Shares of Neogen (NASDAQ:NEOG) were unchanged after the company reported Q3 results.

Quarterly Results

Earnings per share rose 8.70% over the past year to $0.25, which missed the estimate of $0.26.

Revenue of $116,709,000 higher by 16.86% year over year, which beat the estimate of $106,750,000.

Guidance

Neogen hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being.

Neogen hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being.

Details Of The Call

Date: Mar 23, 2021

Time: 11:00 AM

ET Webcast URL: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1224/40215

Recent Stock Performance

52-week high: $89.32

52-week low: $52.71

Price action over last quarter: Up 1.41%

Company Description

Neogen Corporation, headquartered in Lansing, Michigan, develops, manufactures, and markets various products for food and animal safety. In food safety (57% of sales), Neogen performs diagnostics to detect unintended substances in food and animal feed, such as pathogens, allergens, and drug residues, for global food and feed processing companies. In animal safety (43% of sales), Neogen sells veterinary instruments, pharmaceuticals, disinfectants, and genomics tests for animals, including cattle, horses, and canines. Neogen is also a market leader in testing for therapeutic drugs for farm and racing animals. Sales in the United States account for 60% of total revenue, while international markets, including Canada, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, account for the other 40% of sales.

 

Related Articles (NEOG)

View Comments and Join the Discussion!

Posted-In: BZI-RecapsEarnings News

Don't Miss Any Updates!
News Directly in Your Inbox
Subscribe to:
Benzinga Premarket Activity
Get pre-market outlook, mid-day update and after-market roundup emails in your inbox.
Market in 5 Minutes
Everything you need to know about the market - quick & easy.
Fintech Focus
A daily collection of all things fintech, interesting developments and market updates.
SPAC
Everything you need to know about the latest SPAC news.
Thank You

Thank you for subscribing! If you have any questions feel free to call us at 1-877-440-ZING or email us at vipaccounts@benzinga.com