- BigBear.ai BBAI, an AI-powered analytics solutions provider, has been awarded a multiple award $900 million Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract by the U.S. Air Force.
- The contract vehicle allows BigBear.ai to compete for task orders delivering capabilities, systems, and synthetic environments to the Air Force as a prime contractor.
- Under the terms, the company can also compete for task orders supporting the research and development of new technologies, the creation of rapid prototypes, capability testing, and solution implementation.
- The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Architectures and Integration Directorate expects the work on awarded task orders to be completed by 2032.
- “BigBear.ai understands the importance in bringing cutting-edge and resilient solutions to each mission, and we are honored to be selected for this opportunity,” said the president and general manager of federal markets, Tony Barrett.
- Price Action: BBAI shares are trading higher by 247.5% at 2.94 on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.