- RGC Resources Inc RGCO Board of Directors has increased the annual dividend amount by 1.3% to $0.79.
- RGCO declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1975 per share. The dividend will be paid on February 1, 2023, to shareholders of record on January 18, 2023.
- The company has now increased the annual dividend 19 consecutive years.
- "We continue to be pleased with the solid operational and financial performance of the Roanoke Gas utility and this dividend increase reflects our commitment to deliver long-term shareholder value," said CEO Paul Nester.
- RGC's total assets as of June 30, 2022, totaled $298.7 million.
- Price Action: RGCO shares are trading higher by 0.29% at $24.08 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.