- Agriculture technology company Origin Agritech Ltd SEED has signed a contract planting agreement with farming company Sichuan Yingdafeng Agriculture Tech Co Ltd.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Sichuan Yingdafeng will grow 100,000 mu (or 16,500 acres) of Origin's NEC corn for the 2023 growing season.
- Origin will provide the seed and planting support services and has guaranteed to purchase the corn.
- The corn will be sold to feedstock companies and hog farmers.
- Price Action: SEED shares are trading higher by 2.50% at $11.71 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.