- CSP Management Ltd and affiliates sent a non-binding proposal to StarTek, Inc SRT to acquire all the shares of Startek that CSP does not already own for $4.65 per share in cash.
- The offer price implies a 41.8% premium on StarTek's August 8 closing price of $3.28.
- CSP is currently the beneficial owner of 56% of the outstanding shares of Startek.
- This new proposal constitutes a revision of CSP's non-binding proposal, dated December 20, 2021, to acquire all the shares of Startek for $5.40 per share in cash.
- CSP failed to arrange a debt and equity financing package on terms acceptable to CSP for its proposal, dated December 20, 2021.
- Price Action: SRT shares traded higher by 11.90% at $3.67 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.