- Borqs Technologies, Inc's BRQS solar plus energy storage systems subsidiary Holu Hou Energy LLC collaborated with a State Agency, the Hawaii Green Energy Infrastructure Authority (HGIA), the Newswires reports.
- The partners have also won a contract to supply solar plus energy storage systems to Kunia Village's affordable housing community on the island of Oahu.
- The contract is a milestone in the company's strategy in transforming into the renewable energy industry, specifically serving the Multi-Unit Residential Buildings (MURB) market.
- Kunia Village includes 135 housing units, a church, an administration building, a former store, and a gymnasium where the residents can reduce their electricity bills by enrolling in the usage of the electricity generated by the project under a leasing arrangement set up by HHE and HGIA.
- Price Action: BRQS shares traded higher by 12.60% at $0.20 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.