- Cybersecurity firm CynergisTek Inc CTEK reported new contract wins for privacy consulting, GDPR, and CMMC services.
- The contract wins drove over 200% year-on-year growth in the number of privacy and compliance services contracts across multiple verticals.
- Organizations are investing in building best-in-class privacy and security practices that are compliant with the Department of Defense's CMMC certification to bolster the nation's security and consumer privacy laws like GDPR for European residents and CCPA for California residents.
- Related: The hacker behind the infamous T-Mobile US Inc (NASDAQ: TMUS) data breach recently made startling revelations.
- Price Action: CTEK shares traded higher by 9.57% at $2.06 in the premarket session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.