- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives Inc IEA priced its underwritten public offering, pre-funded warrants to purchase shares of underwritten public offering at $11.00 per share and $10.9999 per pre-funded warrant.
- IEA will issue 8,161,502 shares and pre-funded warrants to purchase 7,747,589 additional shares.
- The pre-funded warrants will be issued to ASOF Holdings I, L.P., a fund managed by Ares Management LLC, and other investors who would otherwise have exceeded 32% beneficial ownership of issued and the outstanding common stock immediately following the offering.
- Underwriters are granted a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock up to 15% of the aggregate number of shares of common stock plus the shares of common stock underlying any pre-funded warrants.
- The gross proceeds are expected to be ~$175 million. The company intends to use all of the net proceeds from the offering to repurchase and redeem a portion of its outstanding Series B Preferred Stock and pay the associated redemption premium.
- The offering is expected to close on August 2, 2021.
- Price action: IEA shares traded higher by 0.86% at $11.76 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.