Want to claim 6 FREE stocks? Head over to Webull to get started.
The advertising field has always been competitive. The giant brand name agencies have long dominated this market with exclusive connections to the major media outlets. However, technology has created new channels to reach the buying public.
The top advertising agents can no longer rely on the economy of scale and backroom deals to dominate this sector. Obviously, the winning big ad agencies in this era of specialization have the most promising stocks.
Overview: Advertising Agent Stocks
The golden age of advertising is gone. An advertising agency can’t continue to exist with just a tiny list of services. The general public is tired of looking at ads in the same format.
Technology is rapidly changing the platforms and channels for reaching the consumer. In advertising, this is the age of the customer and customer data will continue to influence the advertising model.
The quality of a stock is only as good as its underlying company. Most investors buy stock in a company in anticipation of an increase in its value over a period of time. So, the future of advertising agency stocks is dependent on the performance of their underlying companies today. We will look at the best advertising agent stocks at the present time.
Best Online Brokers for Advertising Agent Stock
Online brokers provide a great investment hub for you to research your potential stock choices, do backtesting of your investment strategies and track your investments. Here are some of the best online brokers in the industry.
Webull, founded in 2017, is a mobile app-based brokerage that features commission-free stock and exchange-traded fund (ETF) trading. It’s regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Webull offers active traders technical indicators, economic calendars, ratings from research agencies, margin trading and short-selling. Webull’s trading platform is designed for intermediate and experienced traders, although beginning traders can also benefit.
Webull is widely considered one of the best Robinhood alternatives.
- Active traders
- Intermediate traders
- Advanced traders
- No account maintenance fees or software platform fees
- No charges to open and maintain an account
- Intuitive trading platform with technical and fundamental analysis tools
- Does not support trading in mutual funds, bonds or OTC stocks
Moomoo is a commission-free mobile trading app available on Apple, Google and Windows devices. A subsidiary of Futu Holdings Ltd., it’s backed by venture capital affiliates of Matrix, Sequoia, and Tencent (NASDAQ: FUTU). Securities offered by Futu Inc., regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Moomoo is another great alternative for Robinhood. This is an outstanding trading platform if you want to dive deep into smart trading. It offers impressive trading tools and opportunities for both new and advanced traders, including advanced charting, pre and post-market trading, international trading, research and analysis tools, and most popular of all, free Level 2 quotes.
Get started right away by downloading Moomoo to your phone, tablet or another mobile device.
- Cost-conscious traders
- Active and Advanced traders
- Over 8,000 different stocks that can be sold short
- Access trading and quotes in pre-market (4 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. ET) and post-market hours (4 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET)
- No minimum deposit to open an account.
- No chat support
E*TRADE is an online discount trading house that offers brokerage and banking services to individuals and businesses. One of the first brokers to embrace online trading, E*TRADE not only survived both the dot-com bubble and Recession — it thrived. You can choose from two different platforms (one basic, one advanced). E*TRADE is a suitable broker for traders of most skill levels, whether you want to buy mutual funds and hold them for decades or dabble in options swing trading. E*TRADE offers a library of research and education materials to help you out.
- Active traders
- Derivatives traders
- Retirement savers
- Sophisticated trading platforms
- Wide range of tradable assets
- Exceptional customer service
- Limited currency trading
- Higher margin rates than competitors
- No paper trading on its standard platform
This latest groundbreaking technology is IBKR GlobalAnalyst, a new trading tool that helps investors compare the rate of PEG or price-earnings growth valuations and provide more immediate and comprehensive financial metrics of stocks, globally.
Recognizing that stock selection can be challenging for investors to compare the valuations of domestic and international stocks, Interactive Brokers created GlobalAnalyst to offer investors a simple, yet powerful tool to easily evaluate investment opportunities around the world.
Using GlobalAnalyst, investors can search for stocks by region, country, industry, market capitalization and currency to uncover undervalued stocks worldwide. The resulting table displays the current market and financial metrics, including the PEG Ratio. The PEG Ratio is the PE ratio divided by the three-year compound earnings growth rate, and smaller PEG Ratios typically indicate undervalued companies.
- Price earnings growth valuations
- Easily evaluate investment opportunities
CenterPoint Securities is ideal for active traders who demand access to advanced tools and services. While investors and casual traders are likely to be content with the basic offerings of traditional online brokerages, active traders will benefit from CenterPoint’s suite of advanced trading tools. If you value execution quality, access to short inventory, advanced trading platforms, and accessible customer service, CenterPoint is an excellent choice.
- Intermediate to Advanced traders
- High-volume traders
- Momentum traders
- Short sellers
- Unrivaled access to short inventory
- Flexible order routing for improved executions
- Discounts for active traders
- Advanced platform with fast executions
- Reliable customer service
- Not designed for beginner or low-volume traders
Features to Look for in Advertising Agent Stock
- Earnings-per-share ratio (EPS): The earnings-per-share ratio is an excellent way to determine the strength of a stock. It measures a company’s profit margin above the outstanding shares of stocks. Instead of relying on investor attitudes or projections, the EPS ratio uses concrete data. You can calculate this ratio by dividing the company’s annual net income by the number of outstanding shares.
- Debt-equity ratio (D/E): As a way of accessing a stock’s risk level, you need to determine the company’s potential to pay its bills. Calculating this ratio requires dividing the total liabilities by the total amount of shareholder equity. The debt-equity ratio of 0.35 translates to this. For every $1 of equity financing, $0.35 is from debt. A high D/E ratio generally means that a firm is aggressively financing its growth with debt.
- Price-to-earnings ratio (P/E): The P/E ratio is a good way to determine whether a stock is overvalued or undervalued. It measures the relationship between the stock’s price and the company’s earnings. You can calculate it by dividing the stock price by the company’s EPS — lower is better.
Final Take on Advertising Agent Stocks
Like many sections of our society, the advertising business is evolving. One size doesn’t fit all anymore. The agencies behind these top advertising agent stocks get it. It’s the reason they are worth considering for your portfolio.