A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on DocuSign.
Looking at options history for DocuSign DOCU we detected 14 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 35% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 64% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 5 are puts, for a total amount of $362,255 and 9, calls, for a total amount of $627,250.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $30.0 to $60.0 for DocuSign over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
In terms of liquidity and interest, the mean open interest for DocuSign options trades today is 1582.91 with a total volume of 4,145.00.
In the following chart, we are able to follow the development of volume and open interest of call and put options for DocuSign's big money trades within a strike price range of $30.0 to $60.0 over the last 30 days.
DocuSign Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is DocuSign Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 3,648,653, the price of DOCU is up 5.03% at $56.82.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 78 days.
What The Experts Say On DocuSign:
- Baird has decided to maintain their Neutral rating on DocuSign, which currently sits at a price target of $50.
- Citigroup has decided to maintain their Buy rating on DocuSign, which currently sits at a price target of $72.
- Piper Sandler upgraded its action to Neutral with a price target of $50
- Citigroup has decided to maintain their Buy rating on DocuSign, which currently sits at a price target of $59.
- UBS has decided to maintain their Neutral rating on DocuSign, which currently sits at a price target of $52.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for DocuSign, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.