A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Sea.
Looking at options history for Sea SE we detected 55 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 36% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 63% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 33 are puts, for a total amount of $15,512,122 and 22, calls, for a total amount of $1,521,072.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $50.0 to $460.0 for Sea over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
In terms of liquidity and interest, the mean open interest for Sea options trades today is 1648.27 with a total volume of 20,832.00.
In the following chart, we are able to follow the development of volume and open interest of call and put options for Sea's big money trades within a strike price range of $50.0 to $460.0 over the last 30 days.
Sea Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Sea Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 12,817,921, the price of SE is down -4.17% at $69.47.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching oversold.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 89 days.
What The Experts Say On Sea:
- Barclays has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Sea, which currently sits at a price target of $125.
- Citigroup has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Sea, which currently sits at a price target of $129.
- Barclays has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Sea, which currently sits at a price target of $114.
- Stifel has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Sea, which currently sits at a price target of $95.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Sea, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.