A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bullish stance on DoorDash.
Looking at options history for DoorDash DASH we detected 11 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 54% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 45% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 5 are puts, for a total amount of $952,252 and 6, calls, for a total amount of $258,056.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $65.0 to $90.0 for DoorDash over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is an insightful way to conduct due diligence on a stock.
This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for DoorDash's options for a given strike price.
Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of DoorDash's whale activity within a strike price range from $65.0 to $90.0 in the last 30 days.
DoorDash Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is DoorDash Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 2,412,260, the price of DASH is up 6.68% at $77.91.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 90 days.
What The Experts Say On DoorDash:
- RBC Capital has decided to maintain their Outperform rating on DoorDash, which currently sits at a price target of $100.
- Citigroup has decided to maintain their Buy rating on DoorDash, which currently sits at a price target of $129.
- Barclays has decided to maintain their Equal-Weight rating on DoorDash, which currently sits at a price target of $90.
- Evercore ISI Group has decided to maintain their Outperform rating on DoorDash, which currently sits at a price target of $122.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for DoorDash, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.