AMP Token AMP/USD is a new cryptocurrency that was just picked up by Coinbase Global Inc. COIN.
AMP Token is a new digital collateral token that offers instant verifiable assurances for any kind of value transfer. More can be read about what the Ethereum ETH/USD-based token can do here, on the company frequently asked questions page.
AMP Token was up 11.8% at $0.10621 at last check.
AMP Token 15-Minute Chart Analysis
- The crypto was recently able to break out of an ascending triangle pattern and is now looking to test old resistance as support.
- The crypto is trading above both the 50-period moving average (green), and the 200-period moving average (blue), indicating recent sentiment in the crypto has been bullish.
- Each of these moving averages may hold as support on the 15-minute chart.
Key AMP Token Levels To Watch
- The crypto recently broke out of the ascending triangle and is now looking to bounce where resistance used to be.
- The 10-cent level is an area where the crypto found resistance and struggled to cross above for a time.
- The higher low trendline is another place on the chart that may hold as an area of support.
What’s Next For AMP Token?
Bullish technical traders would like to see AMP Token stay above the higher low trendline and continue to move upward. Bulls would also like to see the crypto stay above the moving averages.
Bearish technical traders would like to see the token fall back below the 10-cent level and hold below the mark. Bears would like to see the stock also cross below the higher low trendline, this could cause the trend to change and for the stock to see a strong downward push.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.