Multi-state cannabis company Verano Holdings Corp. VRNO VRNOF is launching BITS - a new line of low-dose, high-function edibles that allow cannabis consumers to do more with less.
Each of BITS’ five initial flavors offers a blend of 5 mg of THC, complementary cannabinoids, and adaptogens designed to enhance not overtake, and to make the cannabis edible experience less intimidating, more accessible, and enjoyable.
Beginning Nov. 4, the new product line will be available across the company’s Zen Leaf dispensaries and third-party retail locations in six core markets: Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, and Ohio, with additional rollouts in Arizona and Florida expected in the near future.
New product profiles include:
- Yuzu Zone - a blend of ginseng, reishi, turmeric, THC and CBG, aimed to help you tackle that lengthy to-do list.
- Elderberry Wellness - a soothing indica blend with equal parts THC and CBD, plus elderflower, elderberry, and acerola for well-being.
- Pomegranate R&R - an indica edible infused with THC and CBN, plus ashwagandha and lemon balm, for better sleep.
- Acai Affection – a hybrid edible made with THC, rose extract and rose hip delivers a hint of passion to enhance moments of intimacy.
- Guava Go – a sativa edible is made with THC, coffee fruit, and guarana for a natural boost, activating you for whatever the day throws your way.
“Launching BITS adds another powerful and complementary piece to our growing portfolio that appeals to a broad base of cannabis consumers of all experience levels,” stated George Archos, Verano founder, and chief executive officer. “With the introduction of BITS across several core markets, we’re excited to drive further momentum while delivering more variety to cannabis consumers to address their diverse individual tastes and wellness needs.”
Verano shares closed Wednesday market session 3.61% lower at $5.08 per share.
Photo: Courtesy of Verano
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us April 11-12, 2023 at Fontainebleau Miami Beach in sunny Florida.