- Pet Supplies Plus, a subsidiary of Franchise Group Inc FRG, said their largest multi-unit operator, US Retail Holdings, signed a deal to purchase 29 Wag' N Wash stores. The financial details were not disclosed.
- This agreement follows their previous development announcement to open 20 additional Pet Supplies Plus stores over the next five years.
- Over the next four years, most Wag N' Wash stores will be opened across Nashville and Dallas.
- US Retail Holdings' business partners include Aaron Young, Chad Bush, and Doug DeLozier.
- "This allows more neighbors to be served and existing Pet Supplies Plus owners to be first-to-market, with a specialty dog service and retail store front," said Chris Rowland, CEO of Pet Supplies Plus and Wag N' Wash.
- Price Action: FRG shares are trading lower by 0.87% at $25.00 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Wikimedia Commons
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.