- OptimizeRx Corporation (NASDAQ: OPRX) prices its previously announced underwritten public offering of 1.325 million common shares, at $49.50 per share, raising $65.6 million in gross proceeds.
- Underwriters have an option to purchase up to an additional 198,750 shares. The offering is expected to close by February 11.
- The offer price represents a marginal discount of 4% on the last close price of $51.76 on Monday.
- OPRX will use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including future acquisitions.
- William Blair & Company and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
- OptimizeRx is firing on all cylinders, in part because the COVID-19 pandemic has made access to doctors even more difficult for sales reps. The company reported 117% revenue growth in its fourth quarter and forecasted positive net income. The company expects revenue of approximately $43 million for the full year, up 75% over 2019. The company has $170 million worth of sales in the pipeline and reports seeing a shift to recurring revenue streams from its pharmaceutical partners.
- Price Action: OPRX shares reached 5.9% higher at $54.76 during the market trading session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.