- Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow upgraded Jamf Holding Corp JAMF from Equal-Weight to Overweight and raised the price target from $26 to $28.
- He noted that several growth avenues could accelerate growth and that the company's competitive headwinds have dispersed somewhat.
- Also Read: Jamf Analysts Find Apple As A Significant Competitive Advantage; Hail Its Growth Alongside Players Like Microsoft
- The current uncertain outlook favors cash flow-positive, established vendors. JAMF belongs on that list, and he upgraded to Overweight.
- He said that now is the time to revisit investment.
- Price Action: JAMF shares traded higher by 9.42% at $23.35 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.