- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. EVK shares climbed 124.8% to close at $5.08 on Monday after the company announced a $5 million stock repurchase program.
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. DLPN jumped 55.9% to close at $12.22 after the company, and West Realm Shire Services, announced a partnership to create large-scale, consumer-facing NFT marketplaces for major sports and entertainment brands.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INFI jumped 38.2% to close at $2.93. JP Morgan upgraded Infinity Pharmaceuticals from Neutral to Overweight and announced a $6 price target.
- Exicure, Inc. XCUR shares climbed 34.1% to close at $1.81. Ipsen and Exicure signed an exclusive collaboration agreement to research, develop, and commercialize novel Spherical Nucleic Acids targeting rare neurodegenerative disorders.
- Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. ATCX shares jumped 27.9% to close at $11.50. Atlas Technical Consultants is expected release its Q2 financial results after the market closes on Monday, August 16, 2021.
- 1stdibs.Com, Inc. DIBS gained 27.4% to settle at $20.70.
- Clear Secure, Inc. YOU jumped 25.6% to close at $62.10.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM jumped 23.6% to settle at $11.70 after China Renaissance initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating.
- Nuvalent, Inc. NUVL gained 20.1% to close at $21.91. The company, last week, priced its IPO at $17 per share.
- Annovis Bio, Inc. ANVS surged 19.7% to close at $41.20 after dropping over 20% on Friday.
- Tenaya Therapeutics, Inc. TNYA gained 19.4% to settle at $18.32. The company, last week, priced its IPO at $15 per share.
- Troika Media Group, Inc. TRKA surged 18.8% to close at $2.47.
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED rose 18.7% to settle at $4.07 after the company received FDA 510(k) premarket notification showing update as of Aug. 2.
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. GLMD surged 17.3% to settle at $2.92. The FDA has agreed with Galmed Pharmaceuticals plan to use Aramchol meglumine (instead of Aramchol free acid) in its Phase 3 ARMOR study without the need for additional studies other than planned limited pharmacology studies relating to Aramchol meglumine.
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. TKAT gained 17.2% to close at $8.06.
- Imago BioSciences, Inc. IMGO rose 16.1% to settle at $21.26.
- Imago BioSciences, last week, received Orphan Designation from the European Medicines Agency for bomedemstat for the treatment of essential thrombocythemia.
- Standard Lithium Ltd. SLI jumped 15.8% to close at $7.02. Standard Lithium, last month, appointed Dr. Volker Berl to its Board of Directors.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT rose 15.6% to settle at $10.40.
- Galectin Therapeutics Inc. GALT rose 15.3% to close at $3.17.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA gained 15% to settle at $79.98, rebounding after dipping last week following biomarker data from an open-label study of simufilam, its investigational drug for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- Affirm Holdings, Inc.AFRM shares climbed 14.9% to settle at $64.71 after dropping over 7% on Friday. Affirm is set to report Q4 earnings on September 9.
- Kadmon Holdings, Inc. KDMN surged 14.6% to close at $4.31.
- Tian Ruixiang Holdings Ltd TIRX jumped 14.1% to settle at $4.8150.
- AeroCentury Corp. ACY gained 13.6% to close at $14.27.
- Sera Prognostics, Inc. SERA gained 13.5% to close at $12.75.
- CVRx, Inc. CVRX surged 13.2% to settle at $22.34.
- GT Biopharma, Inc. GTBP climbed 13.2% to close at $11.26.
- Canaan Inc. CAN rose 12.5% to close at $7.74.
- Score Media and Gaming Inc. SCR surged 12.1% to settle at $17.55.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation ON gained 11.7% to settle at $43.64 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results. The company also issued strong Q3 guidance.
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. FFIE jumped 10.9% to close at $13.40.
- Square, Inc. SQ gained 10.2% to settle at $272.38 after the company reported Q2 earnings results and announced it plans to acquire Afterpay in an all-stock deal valued at approximately US$29 billion.
- REE Automotive Ltd. REE climbed 9.8% to close at $8.84. Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on REE Automotive with an Outperform rating and announced a price target of $15.
- RxSight, Inc. RXST rose 8.3% to close at $17.32. The company recently priced its IPO at $16 a share.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA gained 8% to close at $2.84. The company recently reported strong SMB user growth with over 2x new sign-ups.
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems, Ltd. AGRI rose 7.8% to close at $3.59 after gaining around 6% on Friday.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV climbed 7.1% to settle at $43.39 as the company reported a jump in monthly deliveries as strong demand for the company's electric sports sedan P7 from China's young buyers lifted sales.
- Lava Therapeutics B.V. LVTX shares gained 5.4% to close at $5.83 after dipping over 26% on Friday. The company recently appointed Amy Garabedian as general counsel and corporate secretary.
- E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited EJH shares dipped 28.3% to close at $20.36 on Monday. E-Home Household Service, last month, acquired 100% of all tangible and intangible assets of Danyang Situ Fengyi Farm.
- Immunovant, Inc. IMVT shares fell 26% to close at $7.74 after the company received a $200 million strategic investment from Roivant Sciences that the Company will use to advance IMVT-1401 in multiple indications.
- OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. OPHC dropped 23.2% to close at $5.31.
- TG Therapeutics, Inc. TGTX declined 21.6% to settle at $27.42 after the company posted a wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
- EVgo, Inc. EVGO fell 16.2% to close at $9.96. EVgo Services is expected to release its Q2 financial results before market open on August 11th, 2021.
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation AXAS dipped 15.3% to settle at $1.94.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN fell 13.9% to close at $7.13. Marin Software reported an adjusted loss of $0.21 per share for the second quarter, versus a year-ago loss of $0.36 per share. Its net revenues dropped 16% year-over-year to $6.1 million.
- Cytocom, Inc. CBLI dropped 12.5% to close at $3.71.
- Blue Owl Capital Inc. OWL fell 12.5% to settle at $12.47.
- Reservoir Media Management, Inc. RSVR dropped 12.2% to close at $7.90. Reservoir Media appointed Helima Croft and Jennifer Lee Koss to its Board of Directors.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. NURO dipped 11.9% to settle at $13.12.
- PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. MYPS fell 11.7% to close at $5.83. PLAYSTUDIOS is scheduled to release its second quarter 2021 results on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
- Global Payments Inc. GPN dropped 11.2% to close at $171.79 despite strong Q2 results and raised guidance.
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation CLIR fell 10.6% to settle at $3.6650.
- Dyadic International, Inc. DYAI dropped 10.6% to close at $3.46.
- OppFi Inc. OPFI fell 10.3% to close at $8.92. OppFi is expected to release financial results for the second quarter on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
- Capital Senior Living Corporation CSU dropped 10.1% to settle at $25.16.
- Sentage Holdings Inc. SNTG declined 10% to close at $4.95 after jumping over 17% on Friday.
- Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. TDS fell 9.8% to close at $20.16. JP Morgan downgraded Telephone and Data from Neutral to Underweight and announced a $23 price target.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. APT fell 9.6% to close at $10.86.
- United States Cellular Corporation USM declined 9.5% to close at $32.91. UScellular announced redemption of 6.95 percent senior notes due 2060.
- ECMOHO Limited MOHO slipped 8.3% to close at $1.32 after the company reported a proposed underwritten public offering of American Depositary Shares.
- Progenity, Inc. PROG fell 6.7% to settle at $2.10.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.