The Bricktown Brewery IPO: What You Need To Know

The market’s slate of sin stocks will gain a little flavor this week with the debut of a young craft brewer.

The IPO

Bricktown Brewery Restaurants LLC will issue 1.875 million shares on the Nasdaq under ticker BEER, according to the firm’s S-1 filing. Priced between $7 and $9, the offering represents 37.5 percent of outstanding shares and is expected to bring in about $19.41 million.

The lead is ThinkEquity, a division of Fordham Financial Management.

The company qualifies as an emerging growth company under the U.S. JOBS Act, which exempts management from certain SEC disclosure requirements.

The Company

The tavern operates 14 restaurants across Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Management plans to open additional sites across the five host states and expand into other regions.

The Bricktown Brewery and Bricktown Tap House menus feature six home-brewed craft beers, a variety of regional beers, and bar food priced between $3.50 and $16. In 2018, average customer transactions came in around $18.10, with 76 percent of sales attributed to food and non-alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic beverages comprised the remaining 24 percent, and Bricktown Brewery beers accounted for one-third of that.

Upon its registration as a public company, the firm will change its name to Bricktown Restaurant Group, Inc. and convert to a Delaware corporation.

The Finances

In 2018, Bricktown Brewery recorded $28.11 million in revenue for a net loss of $1.26 million. The previous year saw revenue of $30.11 million and a loss of $1.35 million.

Posted In: Bricktown BreweryNewsPreviewsIPOsTrading Ideas

Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.

All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.

Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.

Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.