A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Advanced Micro Devices.
Looking at options history for Advanced Micro Devices AMD we detected 12 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 41% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 58% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 7 are puts, for a total amount of $276,845 and 5, calls, for a total amount of $196,813.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $67.0 to $76.0 for Advanced Micro Devices over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is a powerful move while trading options. This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for Advanced Micro Devices's options for a given strike price. Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of Advanced Micro Devices's whale trades within a strike price range from $67.0 to $76.0 in the last 30 days.
Advanced Micro Devices Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Advanced Micro Devices Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 11,763,336, the price of AMD is up 0.56% at $73.6.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 63 days.
What The Experts Say On Advanced Micro Devices:
- Keybanc has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Advanced Micro Devices, which currently sits at a price target of $85.
- Goldman Sachs has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Advanced Micro Devices, which currently sits at a price target of $74.
- Raymond James has decided to maintain their Strong Buy rating on Advanced Micro Devices, which currently sits at a price target of $80.
- Stifel has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Advanced Micro Devices, which currently sits at a price target of $91.
- UBS upgraded its action to Buy with a price target of $95
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Advanced Micro Devices, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.