Quote Of The Day: Life is a long lesson in humility. - James M. Barrie
Fintech Movers: UBS Group AG plans to invest $200 million of its own money in fintech companies over the medium term in a push to further digitize its services and find new ways to engage with clients. - Bloomberg
- Benzinga unveils fintech event finalists.
- Visa’s deal to buy Plaid faces antitrust.
- BlackRock robo-adviser fights a breach.
- CME rolls out BrokerTec RFQ platform.
- Dorsey to talk DeFi at a fintech summit.
- Tiller Money launches data sharing tech.
- Lendesk buys mortgage fintech Finmo.
- Paya teamed with consumer Artis Tech.
- Finovate conference set for November.
- Deutsche Börse 360T adds order book.
- LPL Financial is integrating Blaze tech.
- Allianz joins bond data pooling network.
- DriveWealth secures $56M in Series C.
- Shopify, TikTok team up on commerce.
- JPM has formed a new blockchain unit.
- What Ant’s IPO means for Asian fintech.
- Itiviti intros cloud transformation of tech.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the fintech space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter highlights disruptive innovators working to create positive and diverse change in financial services.
Today's disruptive innovator is IG Group, a leader in derivatives trading.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards! To meet the biggest names in fintech and discover emerging trends, get tickets here.
Watch For This: Nearly half a million people in the United States have contracted the novel coronavirus in the last seven days. - Al Jazeera
- Experian was told to stop sharing data.
- Goldman executives aware of bribing.
- Subliminal texts on Halloween candies.
- Taking a look at the domination of BTC.
Market Moving Headline: Markets are increasingly reflecting a unified Democratic government outcome that may lead to a significant fiscal expansion. - BlackRock
- HSBC, Santander increase cost-cutting.
- Microsoft reports a beat in all segments.
- Pfizer says no COVID vaccine data yet.
- Trump cut tariffs on Canadian aluminum.
- Airbnb chooses Nasdaq for IPO venue.
- New business jet travelers fuel recovery.
- Core capital good orders hit 6-year high.
- Caterpillar earnings dove on new sales.
- US concedes no relief bill until election.
- Tesla turns UK homes into power plants.
- AMD will buy chip peer Xilinx for $35B.
- Third wave threatening US businesses.
- SAP sent warning for software earnings.
Visit Benzinga's Crypto Homepage - 1,000,000+ depend on Benzinga Crypto every month
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.