Daily Perspective: If we go through this period where we are reopening and reclosing and opening and reclosing, this, in my mind, will have a very negative effect on consumer confidence. - Harker
Fintech Movers: Apps like Robinhood are impacting markets in a huge way. - Mohamed El-Erian
- Intern’s guide to market structure.
- Bolt secured $50M in its Series C.
- IRS has inked a deal with Coinbase.
- Microsoft, Waves tokenize assets.
- RBC becomes Centennial partner.
- DLT to remove settlement barriers.
- Market makers on a hiring spree.
- Aware heads predictive modeling.
- Bond gets $32M in Series A round.
- IBKR opens an office in Singapore.
- JPMorgan made Fitbank investment.
- Rapyd launches payments in India.
- PayPal confirms its crypto interest.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the financial technology space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter will highlight one disruptive innovator working to create positive and diverse change in the financial services space.
Today's disruptive innovator is DriveWealth, a modern brokerage infrastructure.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch Out For This: Sweden has outperformed many nations around the world with its “lighter touch” approach and was one of the few nations in Europe to see its economy grow in the first quarter of 2020. - ZeroHedge
- Fear when launching a startup.
- Tips for pivoting during COVID.
- Is Wayfair trafficking children?
- Twitter hackings may worsen.
- US is expanding secret airfields.
- Eating disorders, identity crises.
- India reimposes lockdowns.
- Tech cold war will cost $3.5T.
Market Moving Headline: Lawyers say they've found cases in 11 states in which Wells Fargo has wrongly claimed borrowers asked to pause mortgage payments during the COVID-19 pandemic. - NBC
- Column: ETF fund flows surge.
- US border restrictions extended.
- CDC extends no sail order till fall.
- China GDP recovers, grows 3.2%.
- Retailers struggle to pay suppliers.
- Moderna prepares to ship vaccine.
- Netflix misses, Nasdaq plummets.
- Biden will raise capital gains taxes.
- Mortgage rates dipped below 3%.
- Instacart sues Uber’s Cornershop.
- T-Mobile fights robocall with service.
- Airbnb revives its plans for an IPO.
Visit Benzinga's Crypto Homepage - 1,000,000+ depend on Benzinga Crypto every month
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.