Easy Chocolate Cannabis Buttons Recipe
This article was originally published on The Medical Cannabis Community, and appears here with permission.
Too afraid of wasting precious cannabis, I’d never made edibles. But, the kief collector of my grinder was packed! After watching a few videos, I made a plan that would take the least effort and time.
I estimated the kief was 5 grams = 5000 mg X 45% = 2250 mg THC after decarb.
I made 525 buttons = 4.29 mg THC/button.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- wax paper
- ziplock bag
- frosting applicator tip
- grinder kief
1) Decarb kief in the toaster oven: 250 degrees – 35 minutes. I used silicone cupcake molds.
2) Melt the butter in a double boiler, scoop out as much of the white stuff as you can.
3) Stir in the decarbed kief. Stir for 7 minutes.
4) Stir in the chocolate chips and melt. Stir well.
5) Pour the melted, cannabis-infused chocolate into the ziplock bag (prepared like a frosting piping bag. The hole must be small because of the runny viscosity). Wear knit winter gloves to protect your hands from the heat.
6) Gently squeeze the ziplock bag to make rows of chocolate buttons on wax paper. Make them a consistent even size.
7) To prevent waste, use a spatula (rubber scraper) on the outside of the bag to “squeegee” the remaining chocolate into the corner by the applicator tip.
8) Let them cool overnight or in the freezer for at least an hour.
9) Peel the chocolate buttons from the wax paper. Store in the fridge to prevent melting.
And that’s all there is to it! If you try out his quick and easy recipe, let us know how it goes by sharing your photos in our community!
Read the original Article on The Medical Cannabis Community.
Benzinga's Related Links:
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Eating Marijuana Edibles
- 'The Happy Chef' To Release New Psychedelics Cookbook
- Más de The Medical Cannabis Community en español en El Planteo.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.