How To Reach 10 Top VCs With One Click
The fundraising hustle is well-known to startup entrepreneurs. A founder has to charge through meeting after meeting with investors while staying enthusiastic, endlessly tinker with a slide deck, and wake up sweating in the middle of the night worrying if the company will take off.
It can be a time-consuming and draining process for a founder as they try to build a product, hire a team and get a company off the ground.
But what if there was an easy way to not only pitch top venture capitalists, but connect with them and get valuable advice and mentorship just by applying for a free award?
The Benzinga Global Fintech Awards will, for the first time ever, connect a lucky few startups competing in the BZ Awards with some of the top fintech investors serving as Benzinga Global Fintech Awards judges.
Some of the leading investors serving as BZ Awards mentors include:
- Pete Casella, Point72 Ventures Head of Fintech
- Kim Trautmann, DRW Director of Venture Capital Investments
- Matt Harris, Bain Capital Ventures Managing Director
- Adam Boyden, RPM Ventures Managing Director
- Amir Goldman, Susquehanna Growth Equity Partners Managing Partner
- Vicki Walia, Alliance Bernstein Head of Digital Investment Solutions
- Gene Munster, Loup Ventures Founder & former Apple analyst
- Ken Schiciano, TA Associates Managing Director
- David Teten, ff Capital Partner
- Steve Lau, WorldQuant Ventures Managing Director
All companies competing in the BZ Awards competition will have the chance to have their products reviewed by these leaders, and a select few will be eligible for mentorship phone calls with a judge familiar with their industry.
So if you’re a startup founder looking to connect with VCs with a minimum of effort, what are you waiting for? Apply to the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards now.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.