5 Stocks To Watch For March 14, 2017
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Bon-Ton Stores Inc (NASDAQ: BONT) to report quarterly earnings at $3.24 per share on revenue of $915.40 million before the opening bell. Bon-Ton shares gained 3.85 percent to close at $1.08 on Monday.
- Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE: RT) disclosed that it is exploring strategic alternatives. The company reported preliminary Q3 sales of $225.7 million. Ruby Tuesday shares climbed 17.82 percent to $2.05 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting HD Supply Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: HDS) to have earned $0.43 per share on revenue of $1.63 billion in the latest quarter. HD Supply will release earnings before the markets open. HD Supply shares rose 0.70 percent to $42.98 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Bill Ackman sold his entire position of Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE: VRX). Pershing Square, the activist investor's firm, has exited its 27.2 million share position at $11. Ackman will also step off the company's board. Valeant shares tumbled 9.74 percent to $10.93 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) to report quarterly earnings at $0.16 per share on revenue of $692.41 million before the opening bell. DSW shares dropped 1.51 percent to $19.53 in after-hours trading.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.