1 Minute Review
Founded in 2016 by Andrew Aziz, Bear Bull Traders is an online learning community of serious traders committed to improving the trading experience for all. This mission is fulfilled through 5 pillars of success:
- Learn technology
- Develop a strategy
- Master psychology
- Build a TradeBook
- Community mentorship
The platform also features educational resources, membership programs, webinars, interactive forums, a supportive membership community and so much more to help you level up your trading game.
- New Traders
- Experienced traders
- Serious Traders
- Professional Traders
- Discounted 7-day trial membership
- Training resources that teach you which equipment and online tools are most effective
- Education center to help you develop an effective trading strategy
- Access to performance coaches and trading psychologists
- TradeBook templates for your reference
- Supportive community of mentors
- Exceptional member support
- Pricey monthly membership fees for higher-level plans
- Basic plan excludes access to weekly educational webinars, psychology team and resources
New to the trading game and want to start off on the right foot? Or maybe you’ve been trading for a bit and seek more advanced knowledge to transition to a full-time trader? Either way, Bear Bull Traders is an exceptional platform worth considering.
Already a professional trader? The Bear Bull Traders community offers a remarkable community for you to connect with other traders who are just as committed to trading as you are.
Who Is Bear Bull Traders for?
- New traders who are just getting started
- Experienced traders who want to unlock greater earnings
- Serious traders seeking generous returns and considering full-time trading
- Professional traders who wish to master the art of trading and earn consistent income
Bear Bull Traders Product Offerings
Bear Bull Traders features an assortment of educational resources, including classes, webinars and books, to assist traders on their journey.
If you sign up for a membership, you will get access to live instruction. You can also purchase these titles to help you win the trading game:
- Stock Market Explained by Ardi Aaziznia
- How to Day Trade for a Living by Andrew Aziz
- How to Swing Trade by Andrew Aziz and Brian Pezim
- How Trade Forex and Currency Markets by Andrew Aziz and Zack Zarr
- Best Practices in Trading Psychology
- Mastering Trading Psychology by Andrew Aziz and Mike Baehr
- Advanced Techniques in Day Trading by Andrew Aziz
- Cómo Vivir del Day Trading by Andrew Aziz
Interested in a Bear Bull Traders membership? There are 3 levels to choose from, and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Price: $99 (billed monthly)
The Basic membership is designed for individuals who want to get an up-close and personal preview of the trading world before fully committing. It includes access to both basic and advanced lessons. You can also enter the chatroom from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST.
Price: $199 (billed monthly)
The Elite membership caters to serious traders. You get all the perks of the basic membership plus exclusive access to educational webinars held weekly. Subscribers can also leverage psychology resources and team members to boost their trading game.
Elite Annual Membership
Price: $1,199 (billed upfront and does not auto-renew)
The Elite Annual membership is the most suitable option for professionals. Its offerings are identical to the Elite membership but you save over 30% on the subscription fee.
Not sure which option is best? You can test drive the platform for 7 days for only $39. This grants you access to the chatroom to get a sneak peek of what you’ll receive as a Bear Bull Traders subscriber.
Tune in to live sessions and get a front-row seat to live trading in real-time from experienced traders who share their thought process and methodology with you.
Here’s a peek at the daily chat room schedule (in EST):
- Pre-Market Trading Prep with Norm and Carlos (8:30 a.m.-9:15 a.m.)
- Momentum Trading at the Open with Andrew and Brian (9:15 a.m.-10:30 a.m.)
- Morning Session Review with Brian and Andrew (10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.)
- Midday Trading with Norm and John (11 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- Trend Trading with Aiman (12 p.m.-1 p.m.)
- Afternoon Learning with Thor (1 p.m.-2 p.m.)
- Market Close with Peter and Mike (3 p.m.-4 p.m.)
- Market Review and Swing Trade Ideas with Brian (3:30 p.m.-4 p.m.)
These sessions are also offered during the week in the chatroom:
- Trade Review: Improve Your Trading (Tuesday and Thursday from 12 p.m.-1 p.m.)
- Sector Rotation and Options Trading Review with Jarad (Tuesday and Friday from 2 p.m.-3 p.m.)
Inside the chatroom, you’ll also find live discussions among community members about strategies that can be used to achieve more favorable outcomes.
If you still need more support or want to get in on exciting discussions, you can also head over to the trader’s forums, which include the following:
- Welcome: Bear Bull Traders Forums
- Members Introductions and Meetups
- Day Trading
- Swing Trading
- Options Trading
- Forex and Currency Market
- Trading Psychology
- Success Webinar questions
- BBT en Español
- Forum Support
- BBT Trader’s Challenge
Another major perk of the trial membership is the free access to a live on-boarding session, which is offered every Monday evening. The session introduces new members to the community and helps them prepare for the journey that lies ahead.
Below is the course outline:
- Business Plan: How to Setup your Trading Business Properly
- Proper Education: Trading in a Real-Time Simulator
- Finding the Proper Stocks in Play and Combat Algorithms and High-Frequency Traders
- Finding the Proper Support and Resistance Levels and Game Plan for Trading
- Understanding Price Action: Balance of Power Between Buyers and Sellers
- Understanding Nasdaq Level 2, VWAP, Moving Averages for Day Trading
- Learning Important Day Trading Strategies
- Momentum Trading: Opening Range, Flag and ABCD Pattern Breakouts, VWAP Reversal
- Trend Trading: Extreme Reversals, VWAP False Breakouts, All Day Holds
- Trade Management: Entry, Exit, Partial Profit Taking, Stop Loss
- Risk and Account Management
- Psychology, Mindfulness, Leadership and Self-Discipline
Bear Bull Trading’s Customer Support
Whether you need assistance using the platform or have a general question, refer to the Bear Bull Traders Knowledge Base and conduct a search to find the information you’re seeking. It features an extensive database of answers for the following categories:
- About Bear Bull Traders (20 answers)
- Customer Support (3 answers)
- Memberships and Member Services (16 answers)
- Chat Room (24 answers)
- Downloads (3 answers)
- Psychology Center (2 answers)
- Success Webinars (2 answers)
- Classroom and Webinar Room (4 answers)
- Classes (4 answers)
- Education Center (4 answers)
- DAS Trader Pro (105 answers)
- About Trading (22 answers)
There’s also an online chat function that you can use to connect with a support team member. Or you can reach out via email to receive a rapid response.
Bear Bull Trading’s Ease of Use
Bear Bull Traders’ responsive website makes it easy to navigate the pages and access the member dashboard for your smartphone, laptop, tablet or other mobile devices. It’s also easy to find the information you need on the platform as their offerings are easily identifiable through the menu bar and are grouped logically by their function.
Give Bear Bull Traders a Try
Don’t spend another minute of your time trying to figure out the trading game on your own. Consider a membership with Bear Bull Traders to get the support you need.
It’s an amazing learning community for traders of all levels, and you can test drive the platform for a price that’s too good to pass up. If you’ve been in the trading game for a bit, you can connect with other seasoned professionals to gain new insights to help polish your approach.
Worried about the membership costs? Although the rates may seem pricey, the value you will receive from the platform could make the investment well worth it and possibly position you for long-term success as a trader.