Score Priority is a full-service broker that offers investors access to a massive range of markets, low commission investing options and plenty of analysis and charting tools. Whether you’re interested in day trading stocks or investing in precious metals futures through your individual retirement account (IRA), Score Priority provides you with the access and tools that you need.
Score Priority also specializes in options trading, providing investors with a complete options chain for each security. In addition to options and equities, Score Priority also supports futures, bonds and mutual fund investments. The broker even provides international access for investors beyond the United States. Though the broker can do more to extend its market news and education access, both new investors and seasoned professionals will find a lot to love.
- Active investors looking for low commissions and fees
- Options traders looking for more tools
- Those looking for a one-stop shop for all of their investment needs
- Clean, intuitive brokerage platform
- Comprehensive mobile trading app for on-the-go investing
- Wide range of analysis and charting tools available
- Commission-free equity trading for U.S. markets
- Limited free access to market news and movements
Score Priority Ratings at a Glance
|Platform and Tools|
|Score Priority’s Research Offerings|
|Score Priority’s Commissions and Fees|
|Score Priority’s Security|
|Score Priority’s Customer Support|
|Score Priority’s Tradable Asset Classes|
|Score Priority’s Ease of Use|
Who’s Score Priority for?
Score Priority is best used by:
- Very active investors unsatisfied with their current platform.
- Investors looking for the most affordable access to the equity and options markets.
- Investors searching for a single access point for all trading and saving needs.
Score Priority’s trading platform offers a perfect blend of functionality and simplicity and is equally as useful for professional investors as it is for new members. Some of the features that Score Priority’s trading platform offers users include:
- Customizable charts: Score Priority offers you access to a range of chart customization tools, including about 120 indicators that you can use to personalize your view of the market.
- Screening tools: Looking to find your next investment opportunity? Score Priority offers a stock screening tool you can use to narrow down opportunities by volume, price changes and dozens of additional factors.
- Custom alert features: Custom alerts serve you a push notification when predefined criteria are met. You can also receive notification when your limit orders or other more complicated orders are able to be filled.
Score Priority combines these features with access to plenty of market spaces and commission-free trading on its proprietary platform. New investors will enjoy the streamlined, clean interface, while more advanced traders will appreciate the wealth of analysis and charting tools available.
In addition to a full suite of trading tools, Score Priority also offers investors access to a number of unique research add-ons and market news tools. A few of our favorite features include:
- Menu explanations: When you access Score Priority’s trading platform, you’ll see a number of explanations for each menu option. This can help you learn more about some of the tools offered through the Score Priority platform.
- Marketwatch newsfeed: Score Priority offers you a dynamic and streamlined newsfeed powered by Marketwatch. Explore some of the day’s top trading and investing opportunities with up-to-the-minute news and information and real-time price streaming.
- Options chain: Sometimes referred to as an “options matrix,” Score Priority’s options chain allows you to get a better picture of the options market by viewing all available puts and calls for a given security. This can help decide on the most advantageous time to execute your options orders.
You can also customize your newsfeed with the Score Priority Store’s integrated news and analysis features. From a subscription to Benzinga Pro’s expert recommendations to algorithmic stock picks from I Know First, Score Priority’s store allows you to customize your planning tools and trading platform even further.
If you use Score Priority’s SPC Trading platform, you’ll enjoy commission-free trading on stocks, ETFs and ADRs.
- If you’re interested in options trading, rates begin at just $0.50 per contract.
- If you’re a high value or frequent trader, you might prefer to enroll in Score Priority’s per share plan, which allows you to access rates as low as $0.001 per share of stock and $0.35 per options contract.
- Additional fees may apply for off-hours trading.
- Score Priority also provides affordable commissions on futures, forex, bonds and mutual funds.
- Fees for these assets vary by class but start at just $1 per contract for futures markets. If you invest through your IRA, you’ll be subject to a $50 annual maintenance fee. However, this fee is reimbursed as long as you have at least $10,000 worth of assets in your IRA and you place at least 40 trades in the option or equity market.
Score Priority also offers access to margin trading. Fees vary depending on the amount of margin that you use, but rates begin at just 6% interest. More favorable rates are extended to investors who use more margin, which can be a major benefit for larger-value investors. You’ll need to make an investment of at least $1,000 to get started with Score Priority. You must also maintain a balance of $1,000 in your account in order to retain trading capabilities.
Score Priority is registered and regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). The broker is licensed in 53 U.S. territories, including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. As you live in the United States, you can open an account with Score Priority.
In addition to regulation from FINRA, Score Priority is also registered with the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), an independent organization devoted to protecting investors in the event that their brokerage firm fails. Score Priority is also a member of the National Futures Association as well. This means that in addition to high-level security protections on accounts themselves, your data and investments are safe and secure when you choose Score Priority.
Score Priority offers a few unique methods that you can use to get in contact with its customer service team:
- Live chat: To contact Score Priority via live chat features, first pay a visit to https://scorepriority.com/. You can access live chat features by clicking on the blue speech bubble at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Live chat is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST daily. You can also access live chat options through Telegram, WhatsApp and other social media platforms.
- Email: To get in contact with Score Priority by email, send a message to email@example.com.
- By phone: To contact Score Priority’s support team by phone, dial 1-855-274-4934. Phone assistance is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Currently, no specific customer service option exists for investors living with hearing limitations. This is a feature that we’d love to see Score Priority add in the future.
One of the most impressive features of Score Priority’s brokerage platform is its wide range of markets and assets. Let’s take a look at a few of the many trading and investing opportunities you can explore through Score Priority.
- Stocks and ETFs: Score Priority gives you access to the full U.S.-based market sphere, plus international markets as well. Trade on over 100 individual markets for the most well-diversified portfolio and enjoy fast smart order executions. Score Priority also offers international trading beyond the United States, which can be a major benefit for investors based outside of the states.
- Bonds: Bonds allow you to invest in U.S. Treasuries and notes, corporate and municipal bonds and sovereign debt with consistent, affordable and predictable commission rates.
- Options: You also have full access to the options market through Score Priority. Like its stock and ETF trading, options investing comes with affordable and straightforward pricing and commissions. You can even use Score Priority’s unique options trading platform customized by professional investors to provide you with the highest level of insight before you make your trades.
- Mutual funds: In addition to stocks and ETFs, Score Priority also gives you access to a full suite of professionally managed funds.
- Futures: Futures and futures options allow you to invest in commodities, precious metals, energies and more with just a few clicks. Some examples of currently supported futures commodities available through Score Priority include gold, sugar, coffee, live cattle, wheat, soybeans and dozens of additional options.
All assets are available for trading through Score Priority’s mobile and web-based platforms.
The Score Priority team introduced a number of features that make investing through its proprietary platform easier and quicker to begin with. A few of our favorite features that make Score Priority especially welcoming for new and advanced investors include:
- Quick and easy signups: Score Priority focuses on providing investors with a quicker way to begin investing. You won’t need to go through endless questionnaires or document submission forms when you open your account. Instead, you can get started and make your first investment within days.
- Free demo trading account: Want to test out Score Priority’s features without committing to making an account transfer? Score Priority offers complementary trading demo accounts. You can use this demo account to take a risk-free tour of some of Score Priority’s best features.
- Free mobile app features: If you’re the type of investor who prefers to do your investing on the go, you’ll love Score Priority’s free mobile interface. Mobile trading mimics the experience of the desktop platform, allowing you to execute orders using a simple, clean interface. Your mobile watchlist and alerts also sync up with any that you’ve set on your desktop platform, which allows you to streamline investment opportunities between platforms. You can also access charting and analysis features on the mobile platform, as well as real-time streaming quotes. Score Priority’s mobile app is available as a free download from both Apple and Google Play stores.
Overall, we gave Score Priority high marks for useability thanks to its combination of advanced tools with an intuitive layout that even beginner investors won’t have trouble using.
So, should you use Score Priority to start investing? The answer may vary depending on the features you’re looking for in a broker. Score Priority offers a wide range of charting customization tools, preset options strategies and easy access to international markets and investment opportunities. In addition, you’ll also have access to commission-free investing on plenty of stocks and ETFs, as well as a comprehensive mobile interface.
Score Priority isn’t a perfect investing platform. It still charges commissions on options trades (though fees are exceptionally affordable) and it offers limited free market research. However, the broker remains a responsive and straightforward platform for any investor.
Love the charting!