Benzinga - Tue, 16 Feb 2021 08:45:49 -0400
Benzinga - Fri, 05 Feb 2021 08:07:51 -0400
Benzinga - Fri, 05 Feb 2021 04:36:08 -0400
Benzinga - Thu, 04 Feb 2021 12:23:36 -0400
load more
Sector: Health Care.Industry: Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Hill-Rom Holdings Inc is a global provider of hospital equipment and medical supplies, including hospital beds for high- and low-acuity settings. Hill-Rom reports financial data across three operating segments: patient support systems (50% of fiscal 2018 sales), front-line care (34%), and surgical solutions (16%). The firm has significant operations internationally, with roughly 30% of revenue derived from international sources and the remaining 70% from its U.S. business.

Earnings

see more
Q2 2021Est.ActualSurprise
EPS
(EXPECTED)2021-04-30
REV
Q1 2021Est.ActualSurprise
EPS1.0501.530 0.4800
REV654.410M741.100M86.690M

Analyst Ratings

see more
DateAnalyst FirmAnalyst NameActionRatingAction Price Prior Price Target

Related Companies

TickerCompanyChg %Mkt Cap
HRCHill-Rom Holdings0.88%7.4B

Hill-Rom Holdings Company Questions & Answers

Q

How do I buy Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) stock?

A

You can purchase shares of Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) through any online brokerage.

View our list of the best stock brokerages.

Q

Who are Hill-Rom Holdings's (HRC) main competitors?

A

Other companies in Hill-Rom Holdings’s space includes: Varian Medical Systems (NYSE:VAR), Masimo (NASDAQ:MASI) and Koninklijke Philips (NYSE:PHG).

Q

What is the target price for Hill-Rom Holdings?

A

The latest price target for Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) was reported by Raymond James on 2021-02-16. The analyst firm set a price target for 120.00 expecting HRC to rise to within 12 months (a possible 7.18% upside). 17 analyst firms have reported ratings in the last year.

Q

How much is Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) stock ?

A

The stock price for Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) is $111.96 last updated Today at 7:59:59 PM.

Q

When is the next Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) dividend?

A

There are no upcoming dividends for Hill-Rom Holdings. The last dividend paid out to investors was $0.01 on 2021-03-19.

Q

When is Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE:HRC) reporting earnings?

A
Hill-Rom Holdings’s Q2 earnings are confirmed from now on April 30, 2021.
Q

When is the upcoming split for HRC?

A

There is no upcoming split for Hill-Rom Holdings.