EndoTech is an algorithmic trading company that specializes in alternative investments like cryptocurrency. The aim of EndoTech is to enable investors to capitalize on opportunities in alternative investments without succumbing to emotional trading. EndoTech achieves this through advanced algorithmic technological solutions that allow investors to leverage the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
EndoTech was founded in 2012 and regards itself as the first true software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution in the AI-driven automated trading market. After over a decade of operation, EndoTech now provides first-rate automated trading solutions to institutions and consumers alike, all over the world.
- Beginner crypto traders
- Institutional clients
- Consumers who want access to institutional-level AI trading
- Emotional traders
- Algorithms are smart, accurate and fast: Investing strategies based on ML are precise and consistent, enabling investors to eliminate emotion and execute trades faster
- Eliminate timing issues: Buying or holding cryptocurrencies presents risk to investors. Algorithms provide an enduring approach that captures opportunities in the cryptocurrency market in a timely manner
- Mitigate needless risk: Algorithms prevent the ill-timed and unnecessary placed positions that occur in manual trading
- Easy Access: Most of EndoTech’s strategies recommend a starting capital of $10,000, but can be set up with as little as $1,000.
- Limited number of supported exchanges: EndoTech supports six cryptocurrency exchanges
EndoTech Ratings at a Glance
EndoTech Product Offering
EndoTech offers AI-based volatility trading strategies that consider client risk-reward profiles and provide non-correlated, outsized returns across a variety of financial asset classes, such as cryptocurrency. The rationale behind EndoTech is to remove needless ill-timed transactions. In other words, instead of hoping for scalping wins, users can leverage ML strategies that can competently identify tactical breakouts. Currently, EndoTech serves over 160,000 client accounts and has over $2 billion monthly trading volume.
Getting Started with EndoTech
As a retail investor, it is easy to get started with EndoTech. Here is a quick rundown on the process:
- Ensure that you have a funded exchange account with one of EndoTech’s partners — for instance, Binance, Binance US, Gemini, FTX, FTX US, Coinbase Pro or Bitfinex
- Register an account with EndoTech and complete all necessary registration steps
- Select an algorithm that you want to automatically trade on your account
- Connect your crypto wallet with EndoTech’s algorithm using secure API keys
- Enjoy algorithmic returns with trades executed on your account
At the time of writing, EndoTech offers two overarching strategy styles — spot and futures. For those who need a reminder, the spot market refers to financial markets in which assets are traded for immediate delivery. Conversely, in futures markets, assets are traded for delivery at a later date.
The majority of spot and futures trading strategies focus on capturing breakouts using AI technology. The core assumption of breakout strategies is the continuous high volatility of coins in the near future. EndoTech aims to capitalize on breakouts by entering long positions based on possible breakouts, whereby AI systems look for intelligent price entry points, exits and stop losses.
Moreover, EndoTech offers extensive information on the details and historical performance of a given strategy on a quarterly, bi-yearly, annual or all-time basis. Transaction costs, recommended capital, average annual profit and loss, winning months and losing, among others, are some of the data that can be reviewed for each strategy.
It is important to note that historical performance isn’t an indicator of future performance. All users should understand the high level of risk associated with the cryptocurrency market before employing any strategy.
EndoTech offers email support, tutorials and a long list of support articles. Its support team is available 24/7 and replies to users within 48 hours. To increase the speed of response, EndoTech encourages users to make questions and requests as detailed as possible and provide relevant supporting documents.
Overall, when compared to other automated-trading platforms, EndoTech’s support is on par or even a bit better than the industry standard.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not processed or stored on EndoTech’s servers. Instead, the security of cryptocurrency assets depends on the security of the cryptocurrency exchange connected to EndoTech.
EndoTech implements a variety of security measures when an order is placed, user submits, enters or accesses their information to maintain the safety of personal information. Users have full control over their funds and can disconnect their connected strategies at any point.
However, it is important to note that while personal information is contained behind secured networks, a limited number of people have access to such systems. These individuals are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive information supplied by users is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, adding another layer of security.
Unlike other services that charge one-time fees and have no interest in user results, EndoTech is extremely invested in continuing to ensure the success of every customer. EndoTech’s pricing model incorporates a performance fee.
It is important to note that there are basic subscription licensing fees. EndoTech claims that these fees cover the heavy compliance and support requirements to serve clients globally. Consequently, EndoTech’s success is largely dependent on the success of its users through performance fees.
Subscription fees are paid annually while performance fees are paid quarterly or monthly (depending on the strategy) based on the high-water mark. A high-water mark refers to the demarcation point in determining performance fees that an investor must pay. Its purpose is to protect investors from paying a fee for poor performance.
See below for further details related to pricing:
EndoTech has a streamlined, straightforward user interface that is easy to use. The details and requirements for each strategy are concisely delineated on EndoTech’s platform.
The advantages of crypto algorithms are at the heart of the user experience when compared to buy-and-hold strategies. Here are some of the key ways in which crypto algorithms add to the user experience.
- A typical buy-and-hold strategy is rigid and limits liquidity. It creates a significant opportunity cost for missing concurrent market moves. EndoTech’s use of AI overcomes this limitation by entering and exiting trades based on price breakouts
- Users can rest easy knowing that their unrealized returns will be protected because each strategy employs automatic stop losses and take profit orders to reduce risk. This user benefit is particularly important in the cryptocurrency market given that bear phases can last for significant periods of times, wiping out unrealized returns
- As opposed to buy-and-hold strategies that capitalize solely on the capital appreciation of cryptocurrency assets, EndoTech’s strategies take advantage of capital appreciation and market volatility
- Automated trading allows users to benefit from ultra-accurate trading and unmatched execution speed, thereby reducing slippage in volatile markets
- Users can benefit from automatic 24/7 trading and eliminate psychological effects of trading like FOL or FOMO
EndoTech vs. Competitors
Multiple competitors operate in the AI-driven automated trading market, including Shrimpy.io and Cryptohopper. Like Shrimpy.io and Cryptohopper, EndoTech enables traders to efficiently and effectively set automatic trading rules. EndoTech offers a smaller set of stronger AI-driven trading strategies at the cost of versatility. Another key difference between EndoTech and Shrimpy.io and Cryptohopper is that EndoTech employs a percentage-based fee as opposed to a fixed cost.
Overall, EndoTech is a powerful AI-driven trading tool that enables users to leverage the power of AI and ML to efficiently manage assets across multiple different exchanges. The site is simple to navigate and offers a range of robust AI-driven strategies
While the high capital requirements, a limited number of supported exchanges and lack of strategy customization are key weak points, EndoTech’s first-rate AI strategies still make it an excellent option for advanced investors and institutional clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who should use EndoTech services?
EndoTech is best suited for high-net-worth clientele and institutional investors.
How much does EndoTech cost?
EndoTech charges a subscription fee and a performance fee. Retail investors are subject to a 15% subscription fee and a 30% performance fee.
I have a great return on my investment. Been with them since Jan 2021
Submit Your One Minute Opinion
- Exclusive Crypto Airdrops
- Altcoin of the Week
- Insider Interviews
- News & Show Highlights
- Completely FREE