Analyst Actions Have Tesla Motors Inc Under Selling Pressure
- Fell Tuesday from $246.15 to $241.46 following price target cut at Morgan Stanley.
- Downgraded today at Baird to Neutral, price target reduced from $335 to $282.
- After lower open, rallied to $237.70 before heading lower.
- So far, has reached $229.12 and rebounded over $230.
- Has not been under $230 since August 26, when it bottomed at $215.51.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.