PreMarket Info Recap for September 24, 2013: Trying To Put A Bottom In
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
- Earnings from Red Hat (NYSE: RHT), Lennar (NYSE: LEN) and CarMax (NYSE: KMX)
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) and Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) upgraded
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) reversal
- BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) conspiracy discussion
- Gold and Crude weak again
- Key support levels for Netflix and Google (NASDAQ: GOOG)
Check out the video below for a recap of Tuesday morning's show.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.