Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for August 7: Previewing Tesla, Green Mountain and Groupon Earnings
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Some highlights from:
- Modest declines overnight in S&P 500 futures and Gold
- Crude testing support at 105
- Disney (NYSE: DIS) beats, but will take write off for The Lone Ranger next quarter
- Technical preview of Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (NASDAQ: GMCR) and Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) ahead of earnings
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) disappoints, SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) reports today
Watch the video below for a recap of Wednesday morning's show.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.