Leon Cooperman's Omega Advisors Bought Gilead, Boosted Groupon & Liquidated Alibaba Last Quarter
On Tuesday, Omega Advisors released its latest 13F holdings for the fourth quarter of last year. Here are the notable increases, decreases and new stakes.
- Gilead Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: GILD).- 612,500 shares at 1 percent of total portfolio.
- Time Warner Inc (NYSE: TWX) - 874,500 shares at 1.28 percent of total portfolio.
- New Senior Investment Group (NYSE: SNR) - 2,604,000 shares at 0.73 percent of total portfolio.
- FCB Financial Holdings Inc (NYSE: FCB) - 1,553,034 shares at 0.65 percent of total portfolio.
- Laredo Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: LPI) - 2,100,000 shares at 0.37 percent of total portfolio.
- Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) - From 8,788,474 shares to 12,020,975 shares, up 36 percent.
- Atlas Energy LP (NYSE: ATLS) - From 4,086,140 shares to 5,832,098 shares, up 42 percent.
- TerraForm Power Inc (NASDAQ: TERP) - From 600,00 shares to 2,119,134 shares, up 253 percent.
- Sunedison Inc (NYSE: SUNE) - From 7,796,571 shares to 9,030,171 shares, up 15 percent.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: ASPS) - From 1,281,137 shares to 2,257,451 shares, up 76 percent.
- Sprint Corp. (NYSE: S) - 20,525,517 shares.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE: BABA)- 410,000 shares.
- Transocean LTD (NYSE: RIG) - 1,000,000 shares.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc (NYSE: TMO) - 864,000 shares.
- Halliburton Company (NYSE: HAL) - 1,907,199 shares.
- Citigroup (NYSE: C)- From 5,160,550 shares to 4,245,350 shares, down 17 percent.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) - From 1,801,800 shares to 941,00 shares, down 47 percent.
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) -From 1,191,790 shares to 383,790 shares, down 67 percent.
- Chimera Investment Corp. (NYSE: CIM) - From 64,530,856 shares to 49,760,901 shares, down 22 percent.
- Dish Network (NYSE: DISH) - From .2,971,579 shares to 2,215,043 shares, down 25 percent.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.