Rambo's Reads For January 4, 2015
My new dog, Rambo, humors me when I talk about the markets. Every Sunday, Rambo and I will share what we've been reading.
Here's our picks for the first Sunday of 2015:
- Ben Casselman explains why the conventional wisdom on oil is always wrong.
- Josh Brown has fun with Wall Street's targets.
- JJ Kinahan asks the question: Will the S&P 500 set new records in 2015?
- Quora users have ongoing discussion of weird hedge fund strategies.
- A Reddit user recalls the time someone bet $700,000 that Tesla would fall below $50 by January 2015.
- Fred Wilson's Rant of The Week is aimed at CNBC and Business Insider.
- Louis Bedigian discusses the battle for sports video between Facebook and Twitter.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.