Building Engines Releases Resource Scheduling 2.0
Commercial real estate property owners and managers will experience remarkable improvements in resource management, billing and tenant experience.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) November 01, 2013
Building Engines, a provider of comprehensive web and mobile property management software for the commercial real estate industry, announced today that it has released major enhancements to its Resource Scheduling Module. New features include easier self-management of shared building resources by property management staff, advanced reservation options, including billable resources, and an improved interactive booking calendar for tenants.
Building Engines' Resource Scheduling reduces administrative time spent managing building resources by allowing tenants to book conference rooms, loading docks and other shared resources independently through an online services portal or property website. The latest features offer additional benefits for both tenants and building management:
- Easily view and book all shared building resources online through an interactive calendar that includes detailed descriptions, availability, and images
- Add additional amenities to reservations (i.e. projectors) and view charge summaries for any required billable resources
- Receive branded, mobile-friendly confirmation e-mails with Outlook Calendar integration
For Building Management:
- Execute intelligent request approval workflows that include a direct click-through to reservation requests, inline "quick-approve" or “auto-approve” options, and a list of pending requests on dashboard or calendar page
- Create billable resources, charges (including hourly and day rates) and generate invoices - all fully integrated with required materials
- Take advantage of advanced reservation options- including private resources, reservation/cancellation rules, and required buffer time between reservations
- Auto-create and assign work orders based on reservation requirements and billable charges
- Print graphical resource schedules
Resource Scheduling 2.0 will be managed through Building Engines' recently-deployed Space Management platform, which allows property managers to gain insight into performance at a much more granular level than the old “by building” standard. Space Management breaks a building down to suite, equipment room, and, now, individual building resource for unparalleled visibility into operations and tenant service.
For more information on the latest enhancements to Building Engines' Resource Scheduling Manager, click here.
About Building Engines
For owners and managers of commercial real estate who want to stand out, Building Engines' property management software delivers unparalleled operational control through web and mobile technologies that improve tenant satisfaction with service by an average of 70 percent. For more information, visit: http://www.buildingengines.com/
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11296139.htm