MyRatePlan.com Announces the Top 5 Best Samsung Phones of 2013
Cell phone industry analysts from MyRatePlan (http://www.MyRatePlan.com) have ranked the best Samsung phones of the year.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
Today, experts from MyRatePlan.com, one of the top comparison shopping websites for cell phones on the Internet, announced their picks for the best Samsung phones of 2013. Samsung, the world's leading manufacturer of Android phones, is on pace to be this year's top manufacturer once again. With the New Year upon us, MyRatePlan smartphone analysts reviewed different metrics including consumer demand, historical sales data, general buzz, and anticipated features in order to rank the most popular and best Samsung phones of the year.
Here are the best Samsung phones of 2013:
1. Samsung Galaxy S IV – The Samsung Galaxy S IV, also known as the Samsung Galaxy S4, is without a doubt the most anticipated phone of 2013. As the sequel to the predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S III, the Galaxy S4 is set to take over the position as Samsung's flagship smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy S IV is rumored to feature a 5-inch full HD RGB OLED display with 1920x1080 resolution, 1.8 GHz 8-core Exynos Octa 5 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Maili-T658 GPU, 13-megapixel front-facing camera, 2-megapixel rear-facing camera, NFC, and wireless charging. The Samsung Galaxy S 4 also may feature the Tizen operating system instead of Google's Android OS.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note III – The Samsung Galaxy Note III, also known as the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, will surely be another huge hit for Samsung in 2013. The Samsung Galaxy Note III is the sequel to the Samsung Galaxy Note II, and is rumored to feature an enormous 6.3-inch HD display, 8-core Exynos Octa 5 processor, 16-megapixel rear-facing camera, 3-megapixel front-facing camera, 3 GB of RAM, S Pen stylus technology, NFC mobile payment technology, wireless charging, and may also feature the Tizen operating system or Android Key Lime Pie. It is also rumored that the Galaxy Note 3 will feature a flexible and unbreakable screen.
3. Samsung Galaxy S III – The Samsung Galaxy S III, also known as the Samsung Galaxy S3, although released in 2012, is definitely a front-runner to be a best seller again in 2013. This is because the Galaxy S4 is as of yet unreleased, and even after it gets released, plenty of customers will be attracted to the inevitable reduced price point of the Galaxy S III. The Galaxy S3 features a dual-core S4 processor, 4.8-inch HD display, NFC, voice recognition, and an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera. The Galaxy S III is also available on all four major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
4. Samsung Galaxy Note II – The Samsung Galaxy Note II, also known as the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, is also considered to remain in the top five best selling Samsung phone category. The reason for this is the same as the Galaxy S III in that the Galaxy Note 3 is still unreleased, and future customers will be attracted to the lower price point. The Samsung Galaxy Note II features a 5.5-inch HD display, S Pen, 4G LTE, 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a quad-core processor.
5. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 – The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is the sequel to the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, and looks to be a best seller in the lower-end Android phone category in 2013. Details are still very scarce, but the Galaxy Ace 3 will definitely be a big leap over its predecessor.
“Samsung has an impressive line-up of new devices slated for 2013, which looks to be the year that they cement themselves as the world's top smartphone manufacturer,” explained Logan Abbott, President of MyRatePlan.com. Consumers interested in exploring the currently available devices can compare Samsung phones using MyRatePlan's proprietary cell phone comparison technology available here: http://www.myrateplan.com/cellphones/
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebbest-samsung-phones-2013/best-samsung-cell-phones/prweb10376917.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!