Treasure Valley Women's Lacrosse League Annouces 2013 Lacrosse Summit
TVWLL announces that there will be a lacrosse extravaganza for all ages on Saturday, January 19, at Centennial High School from 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) January 13, 2013
Treasure Valley Women's Lacrosse League (TVWLL) announces that there will be a lacrosse extravaganza for all ages on Saturday, January 19, at Centennial High School from 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. In addition, there will be skill shops for beginners and experienced players and workshops for parents and coaches. Something for everyone! (See the attachment)
The event is open to all girls and boys, players and coaches interested or currently playing lacrosse in Idaho. The 2013 Summit is open to all lacrosse teams and coaches to enhance player skills and coaching development. Anyone interested in lacrosse to be at the Summit, sponsored by the Idaho Lacrosse Association.
General Admission is $5 for 5 tickets (averages to $1 per ticket to help keep costs low for teams and families that attend).
Ticketed Events Include:
- Everything you wanted to know about Wall ball
- Offense Player Skill workshop
- Defense Player Skill workshop
- Footwork and speed clinics by Meridian Speed School
- Goalie Clinic
- College Recruiting ins and outs panel
- I Dare you Mom & Dad to try my sport
- 8 Skills parents can do with their laxer
- Women's Coaching Clinic
- New to Lacrosse - Try it out
Non Ticketed Events Include:
- Information – Vendor - Lacrosse opportunities booths
- Idaho Lacrosse - What equipment do you need to play lacrosse, stringing clinic and gear exchange
- Lacrosse boards - Round table best practices, ins and outs of boards
- Women's Coach 2013 New Rules
- Intro to boys and girls lacrosse rules
- Intro to being a women's or men's official
- IWLUA, ILOA general meetings
- Men's & Women's scorekeeper/table information sessions
- ILA website/registration - USL registration
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebTVWLL/lacrosse-summit-2013/prweb10318317.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!