SD Elements Partners with OneLogin to Enable Single Sign-On for Security Requirements as a Service
SD Elements, the preeminent product for securing software development, joins OneLogin Cloud ISV Partner Program, offering SAML-based SSO to its cloud users.
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) January 08, 2013
SD Elements, the preeminent product for building security into and understanding the risk of software, today announced that it has partnered with OneLogin, the innovator in identity management, to provide enterprises secure single sign-on and instant active directory integration under a “OneLogin for SD Elements Free Plan.”
The free plan is part of OneLogin's Cloud ISV Partner Program, which is designed to help partners remove the challenge of integrating their cloud applications with on-premises directories like Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP.
“Enterprise customers looking to use SD Elements in a SaaS deployment to dramatically improve their software security posture will appreciate the ease of hooking into their existing Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP user repositories,” said Ehsan Foroughi, Directory of Research of SD Elements. “This allows application security teams to seamlessly provide access to software developers and instantly consume security requirements and test cases. The burden of issuing and managing individual logins is effectively erased with OneLogin”
“We designed our partner program to remove the most common obstacles that our cloud ISV partners like SD Elements face to wider adoption in the enterprise,“ said Thomas Pedersen, Chief Executive Officer of OneLogin. “SD Elements is one of over fifty vendors that have used our open source SAML Toolkits to SAML-enable their application.”
Under the SD Elements OneLogin cloud partnership program, SD Elements users now have free access to the highest standards in identity management, including:
- Instant On – OneLogin's zero-config Active Directory Connector can be installed in minutes with no server restarts or firewall changes
- Multi-Factor Authentication – SD Elements customers can use OneLogin's Out-of-band Mobile OTP App or a pre-integrated solution from RSA, SafeNet, Symantec or VASCO
- Single Sign-On – OneLogin uses SAML to sign users into SD Elements and other cloud applications, which eliminates password fatigue and the risk of phishing
- Real-Time AD User Sync – Automatic synchronization between AD and SD Elements provides HR with an effective kill switch for off-boarding
- Reporting and Analytics – Proprietary reports provide valuable data about SD Elements application security and usage
About SD Elements
SD Elements is a Secure Application Lifecycle Management solution (SALM) that gathers customized, secure application coding knowledge in one place. It is the only Software and Software as a Service of its kind. SD Elements prescriptively tells you how to code securely based on your project's application stack by providing an interactive checklist of secure coding task recommendations, so that by the time your application is ready to be tested for secure coding errors, the testing turns into a validation of already implemented secure coding practices. In essence, SD Elements transforms your Application Lifecycle Management practice into a Secure Application Lifecycle Management.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10289925.htmAdvertisement