3rd Annual China CSP Summit 2013 Will Be Held in Beijing This April
CBI China will hold the 3rd Annual China Concentrating Solar Power Summit on April 10th-12th in Beijing, China. Building on the success of 2010 and 2011, this summit will be devoted to accelerating the commercialization of China's CSP industry.
On September 12, 2012, the National Energy Administration officially released the 12th Five-year Plan for Solar Power. According to this plan, China's solar energy installation capacity will exceed 21 GW, while the generating capacity will hit 25 billion KWH by the end of 2015. Besides, the launch of the National Guide for Energy Materials and the 12th Five-year Plan for National Energy Science and Technology was also expected to drive the growth of China's CSP industry.
Currently, China Huaneng Group's 1.5 MW Hybrid Plant is in operation; Phase I of Zhejiang SUPCON's 50MW Tower Project has been accomplished; Lanzhou Dacheng's 200KW Parabolic Trough and Fresnel Plant are in operation; Guodian Group's 180KW Parabolic Trough Plant is also in trial operation.
Under the circumstances, the 3rd Annual China CSP Summit 2013 has gained extensive attention from industry players. The conference will focus on the 4 themes:
- Pre-conference Workshop on Indian CSP Market
- Future Policy Trends and Project Updates
- Cutting-edge CSP Technologies and Achievements
- State-of-art Management Expertise and Project Cost Reduction
And famous speakers have been invited to give speeches:
- Dinghuan SHI, President, China Renewable Energy Society
- Luis Crespo, President, European Solar Thermal Electricity Association (ESTELA)
- Zhifeng WANG, Chairman, National Alliance for Solar Thermal Energy, MOST
- Xiang HUANG, Chief Engineer, China Huadian Engineering Co., Ltd
- Shisen XU, President, CHNG Clean Energy Technology Research Institute
- Zhejiang SUPCON Solar Technology Co., Ltd
- North China Power Engineering CO., LTD
Over 200 industry leaders from government departments, solar companies, energy companies, power generation companies, technology and equipment suppliers, industry solution providers and research institutes will join in the conference. Besides various speeches, the summit is adding value via a pre-conference workshop and a post-conference site tour, which would help create more cooperation opportunities.
More Information, please visit http://events.cbichina.com/con/csp2013/index.html.
Yvonne Dai, +86-21-5155 0719