Research and Markets: Asia Pacific Ammonia Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5cfv5/asia_pacific) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Asia Pacific Ammonia Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
Our report, Asia Pacific Ammonia Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Asia Pacific Ammonia industry. The research presents major market trends affecting Ammonia in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major Ammonia producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters.
- Ammonia industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2016 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Supply and demand outlook in key countries in Asia Pacific from 2000 to 2016
- Information of all active and planned Ammonia plants in Asia Pacific with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
- Ammonia industry market dynamics in Asia Pacific from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Key countries trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
- Comparison of supply demand scenario in Asia Pacific with other regions in the world
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Ammonia plants in Asia Pacific
- Company shares of key competitors in Asia Pacific and across major countries in the region
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation,
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited,
- China National Petroleum Corporation,
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5cfv5/asia_pacific