Research and Markets: Country Analysis Report: China, In-depth PESTLE Insights
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d62449/country_analysis) has announced the addition of the "Country Analysis Report: China, In-depth PESTLE Insights" report to their offering.
In 2010, China's economic output was $3.7tn, up by more than 10% from the year before. The credit crunch of 2008-09 led to a global economic downturn, and the growth rate dipped to 12.8% in 2008 from 16.8% in 2007. However, the government injected around $586bn into infrastructure in 2008 to counter the international financial crisis, which helped the country to grow at a rate of 9.1% in 2009.
Features and benefits
- Understand how China can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
- Gain an understanding of the political situation in China, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand customer demographics in China through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of China identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in China, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of China's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
- How does China perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
- What is the legal structure in China and are the laws conducive to investment?
- How does China perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
- How does China perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Key Topics Covered:
KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d62449/country_analysis