emotive Launches Ground Breaking Cloud Based Mobile Application Development Platform
emotive, Inc. today announced the general availability of their innovative, integrated, end-to-end development platform for building mobile applications for the enterprise. The announcement addresses the increasing demand for robust, contextual mobile applications deployed on multiple devices that target business applications.
“We've used our breadth of experience in building world class Enterprise software companies to address the mobile market,” said Paul Butterworth, emotive's distinguished CTO. “The next generation of mobile applications requires a new platform that takes an integrated approach to delivering everything required for a mobile application to work. Today's solutions only solve a part of the mobility problem and developers are left with integrating a bunch of technologies before they can build their application,” Mr Butterworth explained.
emotive addresses the key challenges of developing, deploying, and managing mobile applications for the enterprise by providing:
- The industry's first, end-to-end integrated mobile platform, built for the enterprise that allows developers to focus on building their application and not wasting their time integrating a bunch of components, hoping that they will work together
- Self-service, cloud-based environment that reduces the time and cost of setup, maintenance, and day-to-day operations
emotive's main advantages include:
- Write once, deploy on multiple devices and form factors
- Build responsive applications with push notifications
- Support for existing enterprise security identity management systems
- Leverage enterprise web services with SOA and REST api connectivity
- Full offline support including support for multi-factor authentication
- Deploy without incremental hardware or software investments
- Fast applications that take advantage of extensive caching and heavy processing performed in emotive's cloud
“We used the emotive platform to deliver a mission critical application, taking our business to a whole new level. Our first application, for property inspectors, reduces the lead-time to determine the level of renovations needed for each asset. The iPad app leverages native device features and integrates with our custom built Force.com application,” says Ali Nazar, CIO of Waypoint Homes.
In addition, today emotive announces strategic partnerships with Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) (http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20121023005175/en) and Collabnet. (http://www.collab.net/news-and-events/press-releases)
The emotive platform is available for free to developers by registering at www.emotive.com.
emotive is mobile cloud computing for enterprises in all industries. emotive's platform helps developers build and deploy efficient, secure, scalable and collaborative mobile applications. Using emotive, customers and partners skip the challenges of developing, deploying and managing mobile applications. With the ability to deploy rich, contextual applications in real time, companies can improve the quality and interactivity of their mobile applications - driving increased end user productivity and satisfaction.
Scott Crawford, 888-233-6684