Wednesday's Put/Call Ratio Leaders (DRIV, CLWR, KEY, OI, TRE)
Here is a quick peek at stocks that have abnormally high daily put/call ratios today relative to their average….
1. Digital River (NASDAQ: DRIV) 9,436 puts, 259 calls
2. Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) 4,747 puts, 212 calls
3. KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) 2,893 puts, 132 calls
4. Owens Illinois Inc. (NYSE: OI) 4,115 puts, 190 calls
5. Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation (NYSE: TRE) 3,474 puts, 173 calls
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.