Keep an Eye on These 7 Stocks for July 14, 2016
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) to report its quarterly earnings at $1.43 per share on revenue of $24.16 billion. JPMorgan shares gained 0.19 percent to $63.28 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) to report its quarterly earnings at $1.48 per share on revenue of $10.51 billion. Delta Air Lines shares rose 0.71 percent to $39.84 in after-hours trading.
- Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) reported better-than-expected Q2 earnings and raised its full-year core operating profit growth guidance. Yum! Shares gained 4.46 percent to $89.56 in the after-hours trading session.
- Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) is estimated to report its quarterly earnings at $1.33 per share on revenue of $3.91 billion. Omnicom shares gained 0.50 percent to close at $84.96 on Wednesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Wall Street expects BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) to report its quarterly earnings at $4.77 per share on revenue of $2.81 billion. BlackRock shares declined 0.55 percent to $355.55 in after-hours trading.
- CSX Corporation (NASDAQ: CSX) posted upbeat earnings for its second quarter on Wednesday. However, the company projected FY2016 earnings to decline. CSX shares fell 0.57 percent to $28.05 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Progressive Corp (NYSE: PGR) to have earned $0.34 per share on revenue of $5.75 billion in the latest quarter. Progressive shares rose 0.03 percent to close at $33.27 on Wednesday.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.